Wednesday, July 21, 2010

07/21/2010 A trip to the office

Date: July 21, 2010
Distance: 34
July Distance: 684

MapMyRide - A ride mapped on 07/21/2010 in Salt Lake City, UT

If you are a regular reader, you know that Wednesdays are the hardest day of the week in the Stringham home. Work, seems to be always crazy, Young Mens, Grey Dogs, family commitments. It is just always nuts. So Melissa first words of the day "Get up and go ride, it's Wednesday" If our life were a movie you would hear a "dun, dun duhhhhh" in the sound track with me sitting strait up out of bed with a look of fear and concern on my face. Well, needless to say with the motivation of my sweet wife, another morning ride. She is great. Doing well this week. Trying to keep the miles up as high as possible. Only have a few miles above quota to play with. In fact, after this ride I am exactly even. With 18 ride days so far this month I have averaged exactly 38 miles a day. Starting to feel good.

On my route I stopped by our new office that finally started construction. They have the framing up. Here are a few pics.

A look down the hall way from the main entrance:

My office. Kind of looks like a jail cell in this phase:

My view. Yep, those are the Chik-Fil-A cows. Can't wait to watch the billboard dudes change them. Even better news. You can not tell from this photo, but my window aligns directly with a view up Little Cottonwood Canyon. I can see the top of the Snowbird Tram from my desk. Seriously, who thinks this is a good idea. At least I'll be able to see when it is sunny at the top!

No comments: