Tuesday, July 27, 2010

07/27/2010 Work/Lil Cottonwood/Home in Salt Lake City, UT

July 27, 2010
Distance: 36
July Distance: 886

MapMyRide - 07/27/2010 Work/Lil Cottonwood/Home in Salt Lake City, UT

I really like riding my bike to work. It is a great way to build miles without a) getting up very early, b) spending an additional amount of time from the family. If I go the "long way" there and home and I can get about 30-40 miles depending on the route. I couldn't do this without short hair and baby wipes. Baby wipes is what I use to "freshen up" when I get to work. It is nice that I work for a wellness company, they get what I am trying to do.

Speaking of work, here is the progress on our new office.


We have walls now. Progress is coming along quickly. Move in date set for Sept 10th. The day before LOTOJA. That will be interesting.

On the way home from work, went by Little Cottonwood and thought this was a cool sign. I am easily entertained.

No comments: